The Staphyt Regulatory and APC Business Units are currently recruiting for a toxicology expert in regulatory affairs to join their teams.
The successful applicant will be experienced in one or several regulatory regimes:
- Biocidal products
- Plant Protection products
We are an established regulatory and development consultancy, providing support in the agrochemicals, biocides and chemicals industries. We help our clients throughout the full regulatory process, providing advice on strategy, data requirements and setting up studies, through to preparation of dossiers and any post submission support needed.
We are a small and friendly team, with more than fifty employees, who pride ourselves in providing an excellent level of support to our clients. We currently have a number of offices across Europe (France, UK, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary), as well as several international offices.
Staphyt Regulatory and APC are part of the Staphyt Group, a long established CRO in Agrosciences providing GEP field and GLP laboratory studies. You will therefore have the benefit of being part of a much larger organization (400+) with multiple locations and the additional career opportunities that come with this.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Advice to the client in toxicology, strategic choices, budget estimation and follow-up
- Drafting of the toxicological assessment of the active substances dossiers
- Drafting of the toxicology and human risk assessment sections of products dossiers
- Drafting of the monitoring of toxicological studies (OECD guidelines)
- Various other tasks related to the registration of plant protection and biocidal products in Europe
Terms and conditions:
- Permanent contract, to start as soon as possible
- Motivating remuneration based on experience
You should have:
- A degree in the relevant scientific subject
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the registration area in Europe
- Experience in toxicology is essential
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You will also possess great initiative, strong analytical and organisational skills, be very thorough in your work, and be a team player.
Europe – home office is possible.
To apply send your covering letter and Resume (CV) to:
Lydie WASZAK, Human Resources Assistant
23 Rue de Moeuvres
62860 INCHY EN ARTOIS – FRANCE